1. If enrolled in a Classic or Volume Course, LashPRO Academy students earn their certificate at a certification event following the completion of their online or hands-on course. Students can register for the certification event on our website. Students must complete a LashPRO Academy course in order to attempt certification. Students will not receive a certificate until they pass the certification event judged by a LashPRO Academy educator.
2. Students are not required to be licensed aestheticians or cosmetologists in order to enrol in LashPRO Academy, however, it is the responsibility of each student to practice lash artistry in accordance with the laws of their city, state/province/territory, and country.
3. LashPRO Academy agrees to protect the information you provide upon enrolment and will not share such information with any organization or individual unless required to do so by law.
4. All course materials including Classic or Volume manuals, hands-on education, video material, audio material, text, images, graphics and other course content (collectively, the “Content”) are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws.
5. The Content is only permitted for personal use. You may not retransmit, publish, distribute, display or otherwise make available online or in print any of the Course Content whether for a fee or for free.
7. You affirm that you are at least 18 years of age.
9. Students are not permitted to use any trademarks, service marks, or logos of Lash PRO Academy until they have earned certification.